Right of withdrawal
Withdrawal from a distance and off-premises contract
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier named by you has physically taken possession of the item.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, inform us at info [at] veetehnoloogia.ee or by phone +372 5192 7981.
2. Your decision to withdraw from this Agreement by an unequivocal statement (eg letter, fax or e-mail). You can use the standard withdrawal form attached to the website, but it is not obligatory.
3. In order to meet the deadline for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to your chosen delivery method other than the cheapest normal delivery method we offer) immediately, but no later than 14 days after the date on which we become aware of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will make these refunds using the same form of payment you used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed to use a different method of payment;
You will return the item or hand it over immediately, but no later than 14 days after the day you notified us of your withdrawal from this agreement, to us or to a person authorized by us. The deadline is met if you return the item that is the subject of the contract before the end of the 14-day deadline.
The direct costs of returning the case must be covered by you.
We may refuse to make refunds until we have returned the item that is the subject of the contract or until you have provided proof that you have returned the item, whichever comes first.
If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the Online Store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
The buyer's right of withdrawal does not apply to a contract which has as its object:
1) the provision of a service or other continuous performance if the obligations of the undertaking arising from the contract have been fully performed and the provision of the service or other performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer and confirmation that he or she loses his or her right of withdrawal upon performance of the contract;
2) the transfer of a thing, provision of a service or other performance the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the undertaking cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period, including contracts for services related to foreign exchange or in the Securities Market Act § 2 these securities;
3) the transfer of a thing which has been manufactured taking into account the personal needs of the consumer who is a party to the contract;
4) the transfer of a thing which has been manufactured in accordance with the conditions submitted by the consumer;
5) the transfer of a thing which deteriorates or becomes rapidly obsolete;
6) delivery of a thing in a closed package which is not suitable for return for health protection or hygienic reasons and if it is open after delivery;
7) the transfer of a thing which, due to its nature, is mixed or combined with another thing after the transfer in such a way that they can no longer be separated from each other;
8) the performance of urgent repair or maintenance work if the consumer has ordered an attendance from the undertaking;
9) transfer of audio and video recording or computer software in a closed envelope if the consumer has opened the envelope;
10) the transmission of digital content which is not delivered on a physical medium, if the transmission has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer, and the consumer confirms the fact that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal;